There is no such thing as infertility according to Chinese Medicine. All women are essentially fertile when the energetics are in proper balance. Problems arise when there is an energy obstruction leading to difficulties conceiving. At Inner Peace Acupuncture & Wellness, a Fertility Acupuncturist will help to identify the imbalances that are impeding conception and customize a treatment protocol to help you correct those imbalances and conceive naturally.
Our founder, Adrienne Wei, L.Ac. FABORM, is an Integrative Fertility Coach, Certified Holistic Nutritionist and an expert in the field of holistic reproductive health. She has received advanced training in the areas of reproductive medicine and has studied with world renowned fertility specialists. She is a Board Certified Fertility Acupuncturist and a Fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (ABORM).
Adrienne developed our signature program for fertility enhancement called Full Circle Fertility. The program integrates the principles of Chinese medicine with modern Western medical knowledge, and holistic nutrition. It provides patients and practitioners with practical tools to optimize overall health to achieve conception.
Some of the conditions that hinder conception and can be dramatically improved with our program include the following:
- Unexplained Infertility
- No Period for longer than 3 months
- Irregular Menstrual Cycle
- High FSH
- Low Ovarian Reserve/Poor Egg Quality
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Recurrent Miscarriage
The Inner Peace Experience
We understand the enormous emotional and physical impact that presents as a result of conception difficulties. Our Fertility Acupuncturist will be part of your support system throughout your journey. Each of our Fertility Acupuncturists has mastered the Full Circle Fertility protocols, and use a combination of acupuncture and various integrative techniques to help you reach your goal.
With our approach, you will:
- Understand the underlying contributing causes of conception difficulties
- Feel healthier and stronger by making necessary diet and lifestyle adjustments
- Improve menstrual cycle irregularities and unpleasant symptoms
- Become more in-tuned with body and know the natural fertile signs
- Know how to identify stress triggers and manage anxiety
- Master specific relaxation techniques to prepare and calm the mind for conception
- Learn when to seek medical intervention
Benefits of Fertility Enhancement with Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs
From a Western Medicine point of view, Researchers from Weill Cornell Medical Center in New York reviewed studies and concluded that acupuncture enhances fertility by:
- Regulating the menstrual cycle
- Improving blood flow to the ovaries and uterus
- Improving ovarian function and stimulating the production of follicles and enhance their quality
- Increasing the thickness of uterine wall lining and reducing uterine contractions to improve chances of implantation
- Reducing stress and anxiety
Read our success stories