Close up profile view of the swollen belly of a pregnant woman cradling her unborn baby in her hands as she bonds, ocean sunset or sunrise background with copyspace

So Your Last Embryo Transfer Didn’t Work…

So the embryo transfer didn’t work, reality sets in…

Is this ever going to work? What if it doesn’t work? 

There is no denying that IVF is a huge financial, emotional and physical investment.  Plus whatever other investments you’ve made prior to arriving at the decision of jumping into IVF. And now you’re down one embryo, and there’s a possibility that it won’t work the second time either.

The doctors are reassuring because with IVF and additional techniques such as Intra-cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICIS,) Assisted Hatching, and Peri-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD,) your success rate of getting pregnant is quite high…much higher than the old fashion methods of timed-intercourse.

However, even a for-sure thing sometimes isn’t 100%.  And there’s that little voice in the back of your head saying “If the doctors give me a 70% chance of success, what if I am that 30% who doesn’t get pregnant?”

How you’re feeling right now is all too familiar to us. We’re no strangers to the emotional and physical impact of the IVF process.  We’ve helped many women just like yourself who are excited yet anxious about the entire IVF process, to dramatically boost their chances of conceiving and actually get pregnant. Even if you’ve had multiple failed cycles prior.

We boast a success rate of 95% when combining acupuncture with IVF, fresh or frozen transfer.   Yes, you read that right.  Majority of women who participate in our IVF Success Program will get pregnant.

Our patients call us “Miracle Workers.”  But our secret to success is our Practically Fertile™ Methodology that provides the blueprint to help you get to your absolute, most fertile self so that your IVF transfer is a success.

Here is exactly how we do it:

  • We customize a nutrition and supplement protocol that complements your unique situation. It’s not just about what to eat, it’s about what to eat that’s right for your.
  • We work on customizing an exercise and lifestyle plan that boosts fertility instead of hurting your chances because yes, there is such thing as exercising too much.
  • We coach you through emotional challenges that come up throughout your journey and quiet the self-double and anxiety that usually creep up.
  • We customize your acupuncture protocol depending on where you are in the IVF process to prepare the lining for implantation, or if you’re starting from scratch, to boost egg quality, increase the number of follicles retrieved.
  • We use a researched-based Transfer-Day Acupuncture Protocol 12-48 hours before and after your transfer to give you another 40% boost to getting pregnant.

We understand that the financial burden of TTC may be stopping some of your from using acupuncture to complement your IVF procedures.

The way we look at is this:  spending $1,000 to ensure a $25,000 procedure is successful is a pretty good return on investment.  Not to mention you’ll feel healthier, less anxious, and happier!

Of course we would love nothing more than to help you get pregnant.  But if you’re not a patient at Inner Peace, it doesn’t mean we want to leave you high and dry.  Our mission is to help as women as we can to become mothers (it’s seriously our #1 passion.)

So, we want to share with you a checklist to help you prepare for your upcoming IVF transfer.  It’s not as specific as we would like for it to be due to the fact that we would need to know more about you to customize your protocol.  But it’s going to walk you through a lot of the major steps that you need to take to give yourself the best chance.

To download this freebie checklist, simply fill out your information below:

If you have any questions about how we can help you, please give us a call at 704-307-7821 or email us at info@ipacupuncture.com

Related posts: