We’re Team Inner Peace. We love what we do because we help to make the process of Trying-To-Conceive a whole lot easier for you.
Meet The team
Here are the women who make it all happen. We can’t wait to meet you. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Acupuncturists & Expert Baby-Makers
Adrienne Wei, L.Ac, FABORM, MSOM
Founder & Acupuncture Clinic Director, Creator of Practically FertileTM
My passion for the treatment of infertility prompted me to pursue the highest training available in the field of Oriental Reproductive Medicine.
Here are my credentials:
- I am the creator of Practically FertileTM , a Step-by-Step system that’s the guiding principle for our treatment programs at Inner Peace Acupuncture, and will be available online soon.
- I am a Fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (ABORM) and a board-certified Fertility Acupuncture Specialist.
- With additional training in Chinese herbology, I am also board-certified in acupuncture and Chinese herbology by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
The decision to study Chinese medicine and acupuncture was a return to my roots: I was born in China, and my mother was a Chinese medicine doctor. (She now practices in Charlotte and helps out around the office.) Her work exposed me to the medicine from an early age. I remember drinking—shall we say “strong smelling” herbs whenever I got sick.Read more
After that experience, I knew I’ve found my mission to help others, especially women. I knew that I wanted to help them work through their challenges and to achieve their goals with less stress, anxiety, and heartache.
Which brings me to you.
I’m thrilled to have this opportunity to work with you. I know that together we’ll get there by jumping over hurdles one by one. I don’t believe in infertility. I believe that all women are essentially fertile and that you ultimately have the power to take action, take charge and become pregnant.
To help you get to know me better, here are five fun facts about me:
- I’m a Stitch Fix addict! My box of “Fix” arrives monthly and I usually keep everything!
- I’ll never say no to glass of Pinot Noir.
- The first thing I do when I wake up is checking my phone for texts, emails, and instagram notifications.
- I’m obsessed with Downton Abbey. I’ve watched every episode three times. And I own four books about British Edwardian era.
- When I was five, I got my head stuck in a cage at a zoo where brown bears were kept (We’ll talk about this one in person if we ever get the chance.)
Jocelyn (Jocey) Rodriguez, L.Ac., CPFC, MSOM
Assistant Clinic Director, Certified Practically FertileTM Coach & candidate of FABORM
I’m proud to be part of this Inner Peace Acupuncture & Wellness Team. I love that we’re making a difference in the lives of so many women struggling with fertility challenges and hormone related conditions.
- I am a certified coach of Practically FertileTM
- I am a candidate for fellowship with the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (ABORM)
- I am also board-certified in acupuncture and Chinese herbology by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
My journey with Oriental Medicine began when I was in my late teens. Like many young women, I was suffering from terrible menstrual pain that got worse with each passing cycle. I was told after many doctor’s visits and ultrasounds, that this was “normal”. I was presented with the option of taking birth control or get pregnant and have kids. For several years, I managed the monthly pain by taking over-the-counter pain killers which eventually lead to needing higher dosages to alleviate the pain. Not satisfied with the options I had been presented with and my lack of improvement, I decided to seek an alternative…Oriental Medicine.Read more
In addition to using acupuncture and Chinese medicine, I’m also passionate about educating patients on the importance of good nutrition and lifestyle choices, and incorporating my knowledge of homeopathy, flower essences, and essential oils into my treatments.
When I’m not busy helping patients, I live life to the fullest extent. Here are five fun facts about me that you may not know:
- I love dancing; especially to Latin music.
- I’m a complete nerd and don’t mind taking other people’s tests for fun; my favorite test to take is science.
- I LOVE food. Any kind, I’ll try just about anything at least once. The weirdest thing I ever ate was pigs brain… Feel free to be “grossed out” LOL.
- I am obsessed with natural makeup and skincare. I make my own, seriously! I make my own body butter, moisturizer, lip balm, body scrub, and deodorant.
- I still don’t know how to ride a bike but I’m trying to learn.
Front Desk & Patient Happiness Coordinators
Latrira (LT) Sarapo
After learning and applying knowledge of whole foods and holistic practices in my daily life, I was amazed by the dramatic transformation in my energy levels and overall health. It was then that I realized my passion for natural health and nutrition. On my recent move to Charlotte, I found my inner peace (literally) and love every minute of working here.
Here are five fun facts about me:
- I’m a huge Composting Nut and have a certificate from Worm School.
When I worked in the film industry, I shared beers with Norman Reedus from Walking Dead.
I love to sing and dance. I’m taking a Hip-Hop class right now.
Since the age of 5, I can’t pass up a scary movie especially if it’s about zombies. (Bonus fact: Adrienne and I share the same zombie movie obsession.)
I have “alien” toes. My toes are super long and I can pick up small items with them.
I am a native of Miami, FL who fell in love with the state of North Caroline after a visit with some friends in February of 2016. The process that brought me here was one of pure destiny as the place I had chosen to live had a wait-list.
Three weeks after my visit, I received a call from the leasing office. They told me that an apartment had “all-of-a-sudden” become available and I had only a few hours to decide “yay” or “nay.” Suddenly (and unexpectedly), I had lots of things to consider.
Was it worth leaving the job I loved as a hypnotherapist and manager of a successful acupuncture practice?
Could I leave the amazing team that I was a part of for the last 12 years? And what would happen to the patients I was coaching?
Was I going to uproot my life leave everything I had ever known to move to a place that I had only just been “discovering” 6 days ago?Read more
Since moving to Charlotte, I’ve become a part of this wonderful new team of incredible women who are passionate about helping other women. It has made saying “YES” to all those questions so very worth it.
Here are five fun facts about me that you may not know:
- I’m a Certified Hypnotist. I help others find higher purpose in life, take charge of their own health, and transform their lives.
- I’m a total foodie and I love to cook. One of the many reasons why I feel totally at home with Team Inner Peace.
- I’m a fur-mom to an amazing but spoiled dog named Gordi. She eats home-cooked paleo meals and gets a birthday cake every year.
- I’ve lost a whole person in weight
- Going back to my Latin roots, I love to dance especially salsa.